Layout and Elements
- Descriptive and detailed unique selling proposition.
- Call to action immediately available.
- Simple, clear image of the product or service.
- An engaging version of the proposition and expected results.
- Convincing bullets.
- A modified CTA.
- The first section title announces the features.
- The sub-sections provide details about each features.
- Each sub-section has an accent illustration.
- The second section's title announces the customer testimonials.
- A picture of a customer, with a relevant quote, a name and a backlink.
The layout couples images and text throughout to emphasize the importance of each message.
- For titles, we use EB Garamond, Google's version of the classic serif font.
- For the copy, we use Raleway, a popular neo-grotesque yet classy typeface, also from the Google library.
In order to keep the visual flow consistent, the images should be resized to a similar ratio. We used 1.5 (640x425.)