What is a Broadcast?
A broadcast is the single message sent to all subscribers at once.
- ABC sends a broadcast containing their newsletter every Monday at 9am.
- The latest broadcast from XYZ reached 12,000 subscribers, notifying them that the service was shutting down on December 12.
How to Use Broadcasts in Email Marketing?
Broadcast are generally used to notify the recipients of time-sensitive information, such as:
- Time-limited or about-to-expire promotions
- Product updates and new releases
- Critical system or business-wise information
Also Known as:
- Email blast
- Broadcast Email
What to Write in Your Broadcast Emails, on AWeber